At The Park, our offerings range from ground leases, to build to suit suites, to Class A office space. We are a good fit for a knowledge-based business interested in accessing Auburn’s first class minds.
The Research and Innovation Center, located at 540 Devall Drive, is a 105,000+ square foot facility with a total of 5 floors. The center is a mixed-used facility that includes an event center and café. The following unfinished spaces are available and can be built to suit:
21,000 Contiguous SF Available (5th Floor)
1,872 Contiguous SF Available (4th Floor)
2,500 Contiguous SF Available (3rd Floor)
800 Contiguous SF Available (3rd Floor)
The Auburn Research and Technology Foundation Building at 570 Devall Drive is a 42,000-square-foot facility with three floors featuring Class A office space and an executive suites center, Solo Space at The Park. Currently, there are no additional finished or unfinished spaces available.
Solo Space at The Park
Solo Space at The Park, located in the ARTF Building at 570 Devall Drive offers individual executive spaces, office-size or cubicle, are available for rent by the day, the week or the month.
Quality of Life
Auburn, Alabama is the quintessential southern college-town widely recognized for quality of life. The Auburn-Opelika area is one of the fastest growing areas of the country and the second largest in the state.
- City of Auburn ranked No 17 on list of the 2021 Best Performing Small Cities in America by the Milken Institute.
- City of Auburn ranked 82 in Livability’s Top 100 Best Places to Live
- City of Auburn identified by Southern Living Magazine as one of the “South’s Best Retirement Towns”
1 mile 5,387
3 miles 49,655
5 miles 70,588
Average Household Income
1 mile $ 47,772
3 miles $ 57,514
5 miles $ 63,860
±23,000 cars/day on College Street
±10,000 cars/day on S Donahue Drive
Daytime Business Population
±29,000 within 5 miles
Auburn/Opelika MSA has a population greater than 160,000
Auburn University has an enrollment of over 30,000 students
Auburn University is a nationally ranked land grant institution recognized for its commitment to world-class scholarship, interdisciplinary research with an elite, top-tier Carnegie R1 classification, life-changing outreach with Carnegie’s Community Engagement designation and an undergraduate education experience second to none.
Auburn is home to more than 30,000 students, and its faculty and research partners collaborate to develop and deliver meaningful scholarship, science and technology-based advancements that meet pressing regional, national and global needs. Auburn’s commitment to active student engagement, professional success and public/private partnership drives a growing reputation for outreach and extension that delivers broad economic, health and societal impact.
Auburn Research Park
Adjacent to the campus of Auburn University, the 171 acre mixed-use park is convenient to major metropolitan hubs—Atlanta, Birmingham, Columbus, and Montgomery—and 90 minutes from one of the country’s largest international airport’s, Hartsfield-Jackson.
For more than ten years, The Park at Auburn has been a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem that fosters creativity and innovation, leveraging Auburn University expertise to support and advance tech-based business in Alabama and beyond. Amenities include:
- Immediate proximity to the Auburn University campus
- Access to award-winning faculty nationally recognized in their fields of research with expertise in a range of disciplines
- Access to talented students and graduates
- Licensing opportunities for university-owned inventions
- On-site child care services, available from Big Blue Marble Academy
- Close to Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (90 minute drive)
- Nearby local airport that accommodates small and medium-sized jets
- Immediate proximity to neighborhood retail, dining, and hotel facilities
- On site conference and event center available at 540 at The Park
- Outdoor meeting and dining areas
- Walking trails
- Fiber optic and dark fiber connections available
- Tenant employees can obtain AU ID cards as AU Affiliates
- Access to university research and business development centers
- Park events that create opportunities for community building and networking
- Educational and professional programming
- Start-up resources and related programming Opportunities for advanced degree programs for employees
- Use of university libraries
- Free transportation around campus via Tiger Transit
- Free parking for tenants and their clients