Get To Know Us
The park’s entrepreneurial ecosystem combines a business and research environment that fosters creativity and innovation, embraces collaboration and promotes partnership.
The Auburn Research Park leverages Auburn University’s intellectual property assets to technology-based economic development by facilitating technology transfer, developing industry partnerships, nurturing new business ventures, and attracting knowledge-based companies to the park.Industry Collaboration
- Immediate proximity to the Auburn University campus
- Access to award-winning faculty nationally recognized in their fields of research with expertise in a range of disciplines
- Access to talented students and graduates
- Licensing opportunities for university-owned inventions
- On-site child care services, available from Big Blue Marble Academy
- Close to Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (90 minute drive)
- Nearby local airport that accommodates small and medium-sized jets
- Immediate proximity to neighborhood retail, dining, and hotel facilities
- On site conference and event center available at 540 at The Park
- Dining and catering opportunities through Amsterdam Café at The Park
- Outdoor meeting and dining areas
- Walking trails
- Fiber optic and dark fiber connections available
- Tenant employees can obtain AU ID cards as AU Affiliates
- Access to university research and business development centers
- Park events that create opportunities for community building and networking
- Educational and professional programming
- Start-up resources and related programming Opportunities for advanced degree programs for employees
- Use of many university recreational facilities and Ralph Brown Draughon Library
- Free transportation around campus via Tiger Transit
- Free parking for tenants and their clients
An ever-growing number of research and mixed-use facilities call The Park home. Here are a few of the landmark structures that make up The Park’s landscape.
The Research and
The Park’s 105,000 square foot Research and Innovation Center opened on September 15, 2020. This unique, mixed-use facility is home to the Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development, the New Venture Accelerator, FullSteam Solutions, Amsterdam Cafe at The Park as well as a new event center, 540 at The Park.
Center for Advanced Science, Innovation, and Commerce
The 82,000 SF LEED Gold Research Building located in the Auburn University Research Park was completed in July 2013. This building includes (21) new lab spaces along with shared support spaces that house research groups from Agriculture; Engineering; Science and Mathematics; Forestry and Wildlife Sciences; and Architecture, Design, and Construction. Research clusters include food safety, aquaculture development and sustainability, water and environmental quality, information science, and biofuel/bioenergy technologies.
Auburn Medical Pavilion
Operated by East Alabama Health (formerly East Alabama Medical Center) the Auburn Medical Pavilion is an 80,000 square foot health sciences facility housing a free standing emergency department, an ambulatory surgery center with four surgical suites as well as a pharmacy.
Edward Via College
of Osteopathic Medicine
The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, located at 910 South Donahue Drive, was completed in 2015 and is a 100,000 square foot, four-story, state-of-the-art building on 16 beautiful acres in the Auburn Research Park.Learn More
Big Blue Marble Academy
This 14,000 square foot center offers high quality childcare for The Park and University communities. Big Blue Marble Academy offers a rich variety of learning experiences for children and promotes a safe, secure, happy environment. Programs reflect an educational philosophy that learning should be child-centered and developmentally based.Learn More
Community of Innovation
The Park’s entrepreneurial ecosystem is vibrant and growing. Whether a start-up, a spin off or a mature organization, knowledge-based businesses benefit from the a setting that encourages engagement, partnership and the exchange of ideas. Here are just a few members of our community of innovation.
New Venture Accelerator
The New Venture Accelerator – roughly 7,000 square feet of office space within The Park's new Research and Innovation Center housed with a team of resident experts – will guide startups on how to create business models, identify pricing strategies, and pitch to investors. This new space, where business plans will be crafted and dreams will be realized-- is jointly managed by the Harbert College of Business and Auburn Research and Technology Foundation.Learn More
We are a family of technology and software companies in multiple verticals whose leaders are aligned to grow their top and bottom lines as shareholders of Fullsteam. Our business leaders proactively communicate with others in the company to share best practices and approach vertical markets collectively.Learn More
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 97,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services.Learn More
CytoViva provides hyperspectral imaging solutions from the visible to near infrared range, which are specifically designed to work with all modalities of optical microscopy. This includes CytoViva’s patented enhanced darkfield microscope optics, fluorescence and standard brightfield microscopy.Learn More
MRI Research Center
Our vision is to leverage Auburn University's existing expertise in engineering, sciences, and veterinary medicine to improve healthcare through advanced magnetic resonance imaging.Learn More