Get To Know Us
The park’s entrepreneurial ecosystem combines a business and research environment that fosters creativity and innovation, embraces collaboration and promotes partnership.
The Auburn Research Park leverages Auburn University’s intellectual property assets to technology-based economic development by facilitating technology transfer, developing industry partnerships, nurturing new business ventures, and attracting knowledge-based companies to the park.
- Fiber-optic internet connections
- Access to talented students and graduates
- Access to university faculty recognized in their fields of research
- Collaborative research opportunities
- Licensing opportunities for university-owned inventions
- Access to the Auburn University Library
- Hotel and conferencing services nearby
- Easy access to interstate highways and international airports
- Local airport that accommodates small and medium size jets
- Opportunities for advanced degree programs for employees
- Use of university recreational facilities
- Tenant employees can obtain AU ID cards as AU Affiliates
- Free transportation around campus on Tiger Transit